Ideal People Ideal People

Yeah, I don't think that's how it works. O_o

Pregnancy And Jobs Pregnancy And Jobs

What?

This is what's making front-page these days? I don't get it.

Oh, and meh.

TripleJx3 responds:

We are thinking the same god damn question! we have both done way better things and THIS is whats popular?

crank dat souljaclock crank dat souljaclock

OLOLOL

O HAI

SarezJay responds:

i agree

"Mario Hii" "Mario Hii"

Good stuff, man! Good stuff!

Hey, great work with the sprites, man! The ending was funny too. :P I hope to see more of your movies in the future, coz I can see you got a skill with sprite editing. ;) Wish ya luck!

-Neo Link-

Operation Kick Ass Operation Kick Ass

B-E-A-UTIFUL!

The graphics, the intensity, the music, the violence, everything is so freaking awsome! The smooth animation, terribly good drawn... There are a couple things I would like to point out, though. There's no sound, just the music, and, next time you make a badass Flash movie like this, try making it so we don't have to switch to low quality, so we can see the whole thing perfectly. Even in low quality, if a bomb exploded or something, the movie lagged a bit. But, other than that:

FUCKING AWSOME, MAN!

Zero vs Xero Zero vs Xero

REALLY FREAKING AWSOME.

But it needs two things.

1. Make it longer.

2. Add sound.

Console allstars 2(Ep 4) Console allstars 2(Ep 4)

Heh, that was cool.

Especially because IT HAS ME IN IT! :D Err, yeah, that was my custom, right there, put in the storyline ^_^. The Neo Link guy. That's me! Can't wait for the battle. Oh, there are a couple of problems though...

1. Some parts lacked sound. A LOT.

2. Here is a tip so your sprites look better:

First, go to the library, and right click a sprite and put properties. Then select PNG/GIF or something in the pull down bar, and diselect Allow Smoothing. Now, put the sprite in the workspace and if it's just a bitmap, select it and go to Modify>Tracebitmap, and set the settings this way:

Pixels
Many Corners

And if it's a symbol, double click it, then select the Trace Bitmap thing, do the same as above, and then exit to the main workspace again by double clicking outside the sprite. That's it. It's optional, though, you don't HAVE to do it. It's just a suggestion. ;)

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

OH... MY... GAWD...

I am really ashamed to admit this, BUT THIS IS BETTER THAN BOTH ROTMK 1 AND 2 COMBINED!!! That was FRIGGIN AWSOME!!! Best sprite flash ever! I love sprite movies, and I love the Matrix. I was waiting so much for this, and I told myself, "When this comes out, I'll know JUST where to look for it... NEWGROUNDS FRONT PAGE!!!" I love your movies and I can see how much work you put into this. Keep it up!

Yours truly,
Neo Link

www.neolinkslair.cjb.net

Stupid Luigi Stupid Luigi

It really wasn't bad for your first flash!

In fact, I think this was above average for anyone who would start making Flash. I bet you practiced a lot before. Good luck!

Megaman vs Zero - X Pt. 1 Megaman vs Zero - X Pt. 1

I liked it ^^

The animation was really cool, and also was the handling of the sprites. If this is your first Flash, then I expect to see Flash half as good as Randy's :). Keep workin!